CAUSES OF WORK STRESS
- Being unhappy in your job.
- Having a heavy workload or too much responsibility.
- Working long hours.
- Having poor management, unclear expectations of your work, or no say in the decision-making process.
- Working under dangerous conditions.
- Being insecure about your chance for advancement or risk of termination.
- Having to give speeches in front of people.
- Facing discrimination or harassment at work, especially if your company isn't supportive.
HOW TO MANAGE OFFICE STRESS AND ANXIETY
- Start the day with a short prayer and meditation.
- Eat a healthy breakfast.
- Say no to coffee !
- Arrive early at work.
- Organize and prioritize your tasks.
- Do not over-commit.
- Be friendly with co-workers.
- Take your lunch out.
- Leave work problems at the office.
The SOCSO Health Screening Programme (HSP) was announce during the 2013 Budget by YAB Dato' Sri Mohd Najib Bin Tun Abdul Razak on 28 September 2012.The HSP is a health screening programme which will be offered to all active workers contributing to SOCSO who attain 40 years of age.
The Social Security Organisation (SOCSO) of Malaysia was established in 1971 under the Ministry of Human Resources (formerly known as Ministry of Labour) with the aim to administer, enforce and implement the Employees’ Social Security Act, 1969.